- Engineering Team Leader - 4 shifts on, 4 shifts off - £22.30ph
- Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer - £18.30ph
- Handyman/Maintenance Person
- Hygiene Chargehand - 4 nights on, 4 nights off - £12.25*
- Hygiene Cleaners - 4 nights on, 4 nights off or Mon- Fri - £11.35 per hour*
- Storeman - Forklift Driver - 4 days on 4 days off - £11.00*
- Stores Supervisor
- Cost Accountant
Chilled Coding Production Supervisor - 4 days on, 4 days off
The Chilled Coding Supervisor is responsible for supervising the chilled coding process and ensuring factory standards are adhered to.
- Overseeing the chilled coding process and resolving any issues. Informing the Chilled Coding Manager and/or the Factory Manager if any issues cannot be resolved.
- Monitoring product standards and having a sound knowledge of the quality control programmes implemented.
- Ensuring customer orders are fulfilled and dispatched in a timely manner.
- Leading, supervising and motivating staff within the team.
- Ensuring Good Manufacturing Practices and Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to.
The role is within an extremely fast paced environment. Applicants must have the ability to manage a busy and demanding workload, be excellent at decision making and problem solving, be able to prioritise, and be able to remain calm under pressure.
Previous experience of working in a similar role and/or in the food industry is essential.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV with a covering letter to Pamela.Macdougall@thistleseafoods.com