Graduate Technical Assistant
This position involves working within the team that has the responsibility for the technical function of the site that ensures food produced is safe and legal. Candidates must be driven by having high attention to detail and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Working primarily with the customer account managers, you will help with specification creation, communications with the customer and take on other administrative roles as required within the technical department. This position will carry the opportunity to progress further within the company after mastering all aspects of the role.
- Aid in the generation of customer KPI’s and look at ways to reduce customer complaints and out of specification results.
- Work with the Commercial team to keep track of new product launches.
- Review and keep up to date with customer codes of practice.
- Gather and enter information to help in the generation of product specifications.
- Help with the generation of customer reports, data transfer and aid in the compiling of complaint investigations.
- Update product specific documentation for production and quality department use.
- Alongside normal daily tasks, work on ad hoc projects directed by the Technical Manager.
- Have strong IT and report writing skills. Full training will be giving on internal company systems.
The role is within an extremely fast paced food production facility. Applicants must have the ability to manage a busy and demanding workload, have strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise the most important tasks. Applicants will have to review detailed customer specifications, so good attention to detail is essential.
The ideal candidate will preferably have some experience working in an FMCG environment or spent time at a similar internship throughout University. This is not essential however and we will look at candidates with any degree discipline, but it is essential candidates want to work within a FMCG business.
This position is Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm, however there will be flexibility for candidates to work between both the facility and from home.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com