General Operatives - Backshift - £10.00 per hour*
Thistle Seafoods has a fast-paced, challenging, and inclusive working environment. Employees work extremely hard and take great pride in the work they do. We believe in providing all staff with the opportunity to develop and progress and we actively encourage internal promotion.
The work is undertaken in a High Care, Low Risk food production environment. The site is a secondary processor, which means there is no gutting or filleting of fish and therefore no smell. All necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided, as your safety is paramount to us.
Hours of Work
Hours of work are 40 hours per week working Monday to Friday.
Shift times are as follows:
- 3.00pm to 11.00pm
- 4.00pm to 12.00am
Rate of Pay
Hourly rates start at £10.00 per hour*.
Overtime is paid at 1.5 times the standard hourly rate.
- Paid breaks.
- 30 days annual leave depending on the shift pattern. This includes statutory holidays.
- Free transport to and from the factory. Currently we have bus services running from Peterhead and Fraserburgh. However, an Aberdeen bus will be provided if there is the demand for it which will also allow us to collect staff from Ellon and other areas enroute.
- Staff sales (products at discounted prices).
- Employee of the month rewards.
- Opportunities for promotion.
- State of the art staff canteen and training facilities.
- Free English classes.
- Applicants must be aged 16 years old or older (18 years or older if applying for the 4.00pm-12.00am shift).
- A team player.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have a professional approach and attitude.
If you are interested in applying for this position please fill out an application form by following this link Apply Here Or alternatively please call 01779 478991 and ask to speak to Brian or Wojciech.
*This is subject to meeting the 100% attendance rate criteria.