Breading Line Operative
Breading Line Operatives are responsible for the smooth continual running of the breading line.
- Ensure the breading line is set up correctly for production and that it is maintained throughout the day. This includes the fryer and deglazer if they are being used. Any breakdowns must be immediately reported.
- Ensure the correct batter, dust and crumb is being used and there is enough to keep the line running.
- Monitor the quality of the product and working with line checkers and QC to make sure the correct standards are achieved. If issues arise they should be dealt with immediately by taking the correct steps.
- Complete all required paperwork accurately so traceability is maintained and is in line with Quality Management System (QMS).
Hours of Work
Monday – Friday from 6.00am to 3.00pm.
Rate of Pay
£9 per hour
- Free transport to and from the factory
- 30 days annual leave (this includes statutory holidays) (reduced prorata for part-time/weekend work)
- Staff sales
The role is within an extremely fast paced environment. Applicants must have the ability to manage a busy and demanding workload, have strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise, be attentive to detail, and be able to remain calm under pressure.
If you are interested in applying for this position please fill out the below application form and send it to email@example.com