- Engineering Team Leader - 4 shifts on, 4 shifts off - £22.30ph
- Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer - £18.30ph
- Handyman/Maintenance Person
- Hygiene Chargehand - 4 nights on, 4 nights off - £12.25*
- Hygiene Cleaners - 4 nights on, 4 nights off or Mon- Fri - £11.35 per hour*
- Storeman - Forklift Driver - 4 days on 4 days off - £11.00*
- Stores Supervisor
- Cost Accountant
Storeman - Forklift Driver - 4 days on 4 days off - £11.00ph*
The Storeman – Forklift Driver is responsible for the efficient running of the store.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accurately logging the movements using the stock control system.
- Carrying out regular stock checks, providing accurate reports and highlighting any stock errors.
- Participating in keeping all work areas clean, safe and tidy.
- Reporting to the Stores and Logistics Manager or a Stores Supervisor any issues which are likely to affect the smooth running of the store.
- Identifying any training requirements which may be beneficial to the role or the department.
- Maintaining a good working relationship within the office and factory.
The role is within an extremely fast paced environment. Applicants must have the ability to manage a busy and demanding workload, have strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise, be attentive to detail and be able to remain calm under pressure.
Hours of work are 6.00am to 6.00pm working an eight day shift pattern, working four consecutive shifts of 12 hours per day, followed by four consecutive days off.
Applicants must have a experience of driving a counterbalance or reach truck forklift. Valid forklift licences are not essential as re-training can be provided.
If you are interested in applying for this position please fill out an application form by following this link Apply Here Or alternatively please call 01779 478991 and ask to speak to the HR Department.
*subject to meeting the 100% attendance bonus