Industrial Hygiene Cleaners
Hygiene Cleaners are critical to the food manufacturing process as they are responsible for cleaning the entire factory including all the machines and equipment, so it is ready for production. Cleaning of the equipment is carried out using specific cleaning products and/or chemicals and equipment such as power hoses. You will be provided with all the necessary training to ensure you can complete the role safely, correctly, and effectively.
Your safety is paramount to us, and you will be provided with all necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Hours of Work
We operate two shifts on the hygiene team:
- Monday - Friday 10.00pm to 6.00am
- 8 day shift pattern working 4 consecutive shifts of 12 hours per day from 7.00pm to 7.00am, followed by 4 consecutive days off.
Rate of Pay
£11.90 per hour
Overtime is paid at 1.5 times the standard hourly rate
It is a High Care and Low Risk food production environment. The site is a secondary processor, which means there is no gutting or filleting of fish and therefore no smell.
- Paid breaks.
- 20 or 28 days annual leave depending on the shift pattern. This includes statutory holidays.
- Free transport to and from the factory. Currently we have bus services running from Peterhead and Fraserburgh.
- Staff sales (products at discounted prices).
- Opportunities for promotion.
- Employee of the month rewards.
- State of the art staff canteen and training facilities.
- Due to the hours of work applicants must be aged 18 years old or older.
- A team player.
- Be self-motivated.
- Have a professional approach and attitude.
If you are interested in applying for this position please fill out an application form by following this link Apply Here emailing email@example.com or call 01779 403484 and ask to speak to Wojciech.