Graduate Account Manager
Thistle Seafoods are currently seeking a recent graduate who is interested in a career within Account Management. The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and will have an interest in working within the food industry. We also welcome applicants from entry level to experienced.
We deal with some of the largest retail customers in the UK, USA, Canada and Australia and we are looking for candidates who are keen to learn and progress and who has the ambition to work with these retailers.
- Assist the senior members of the team in managing individual accounts
- Liaise closely with a number of internal departments
- Gather internal reports, KPI’s, information and timeframes for clients
- Help launch new products and monitor existing ones
- Meeting with clients both face to face and over conference calls
- Build relationships both internally and externally to get the best and most efficient outcomes at all times
- Working closely with the wider account management team learning all aspects of the job whilst taking on more responsibility as time goes on
The right candidate must be able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight time deadlines whilst maintain excellent relationships both internally and externally.
This position is Monday to Friday 8.00am-5.00pm. There is also the option for some flexibility for candidates to work between both the facility and from home once you are comfortable with the role.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org