Graduate Trainee Account Manager
The Graduate Trainee Account Manager will work as part of a team who are focused on maintaining the relationship and increasing sales with current own brand label customers and securing contracts with new customers.
- Managing sales to customers as designated by the Commercial Manager and the Directors.
- Proactively contacting customers to maintain a high level of service, whilst identifying and exploiting opportunities for profitable growth.
- Maintaining current sales contacts
- Generating sales to existing customers.
- Securing new customers.
- Keeping accurate records.
- Developing and implementing key sales, promotional strategies and joint business plans with customers.
- Building strong relationships with retail buying teams.
- Negotiating prices.
- Introducing new products.
- Developing new business opportunities.
- Contributing to the overall commercial strategy and growth of the business.
Applicants must have excellent communication skills, have a passion for delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations and have professional approach and attitude.
Candidates must have an interest in the food industry, and previous experience working within a sales or commercial team would be advantageous.
Please click here for the full job description.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV with a covering letter to Pamela.Macdougall@thistleseafoods.com