HGV Driver - Storeman
In this role the HGV Driver - Storeman will be responsible for transporting goods in the Company lorry, to and from the factory and for accurately logging the transferring of packaging, ingredients and products using the stock control system.
- Deliver goods (packaging and ingredients) to and from the factory. This will be to and from the Company’s external store and other locations as directed.
- Assist the storemen working within the Company stores with the loading and unloading of goods.
- Accurately log the movement of goods.
- Assist with stock checks as and when required.
- Keep the Company lorry clean and tidy.
- Checking the lorry on a daily basis to ensure that it is in good working condition. Any defects or safety defects must be reported immediately to the Stores and Logistics Manager, or another member of the Senior Management Team.
Applicant must have full, clean Cat C driving licence and have a good standard of literacy and numeracy. Experience of using computerised purchasing and stock control systems would also be desirable.
Please click here for the full job description.
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com