Graduate Trainee Account Manager
The Graduate Trainee Account Manager is responsible for managing current customer accounts and sourcing new customers.
- Managing sales to customers as designated by the Commercial Manager and the Directors.
- Proactively contacting customers to maintain a high level of service, whilst identifying and exploiting opportunities for profitable growth.
- Maintaining current sales contacts
- Generating sales to existing customers.
- Securing new customers.
- Developing and implementing key sales, promotional strategies and joint business plans with customers.
- Building strong relationships with retail buying teams.
- Negotiating prices.
- Introducing new products.
- Developing new business opportunities.
- Contributing to the overall commercial strategy and growth of the business.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- A passion for delivering results and the drive to exceed expectations.
- A team player.
- Self-motivated and a strong commitment to personal development.
- Professional approach and attitude.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
Candidates must have an interest in working within the food industry and they must explain why they are keen to work in this industry within their covering letter. If you are interested in this opportunity please submit your CV with a covering letter to Pamela.Macdougall@thistleseafoods.com
Please click here for the full job description.